Webmaster Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything For Webmasters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FREE FACEBOOK LIKES
socialmedianetworkexchnage
Muscle Warfare - Free Trial
Latest topics
» Why Directory is so Important??
 A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 pm by madelinekim

» What is SEO ?
 A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 pm by madelinekim

» is meta tags usefull? for you?
 A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm by madelinekim

» some usefull seo tips
 A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm by madelinekim

» hello to everyone out there!
 A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:21 pm by surferangel

» Hello everyone !
 A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 pm by surferangel

» EXTRA MONEY ONLINE
 A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 pm by surferangel

» General Discussion Forum
 A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:40 pm by motorcookie

» Selling one of my sites....
 A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 pm by motorcookie

Top posting users this month
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Webmaster Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Webmaster Forums on your social bookmarking website
Advertisement

A custom web design increases business.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YanickLollo

A custom web design increases business. Empty
PostSubject: A custom web design increases business.    A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:29 am

The mark of a successful business person is the ability to take the right decision at the right time. These decisions are very critical for any business. The business world has realized that there is now a virtual market on the internet where the presence of the business's website is very important. For having a presence on the internet the business needs to have a website.

Most of the successful businesses have a custom site whereas most of the unsuccessful businesses usually have a template site, a copied website or no website at all. A template website is a structured by the different design provided by the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they hire. It is rigid and usually cannot be updated with any new information. On the other hand, the custom is usually flexible and can be updated with the latest information. All the information, that the owner wants to be shared, can be published on the internet.

A template website is usually never appealing to the buyer. Consequently, a buyer would be least interested in buying the offerings of a template website. But, a custom design appeals to the prospective buyer and is also effective at converting the visitor into a buyer. A custom website can thus generate rich revenues for the owner.
Usually, the custom website proves to be profitable in the longer run. The difference between the template website and custom web design is also applicable for the copied. If the website is copied from another website, the visitors are going to know that the website is copied and this may create such a wrong image and the visitor may never revisit the website. Like a template website, the copied website can only work as a temporary strategy.
A Custom web design created by a professional web design firm will surely add on to the business, but the template and copied site are proved to be reducing the business.
Back to top Go down
madelinekim

madelinekim

PostSubject: Re: A custom web design increases business.    A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:23 am

Custom web design is great combination of web contents and design to represent the correct identity of your organization. With the help of design you can represent the service and products so that more customer will attract and expand your business.
Back to top Go down
annieedell

PostSubject: Re: A custom web design increases business.    A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:37 am

Custom web design is start with the strategic plans of the business which delivers the exceptional design with the new web content and attractive designs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A custom web design increases business.    A custom web design increases business. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A custom web design increases business.
Page 1 of 1