Webmaster Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything For Webmasters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FREE FACEBOOK LIKES
socialmedianetworkexchnage
Muscle Warfare - Free Trial
Latest topics
» Why Directory is so Important??
Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 pm by madelinekim

» What is SEO ?
Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 pm by madelinekim

» is meta tags usefull? for you?
Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm by madelinekim

» some usefull seo tips
Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm by madelinekim

» hello to everyone out there!
Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:21 pm by surferangel

» Hello everyone !
Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 pm by surferangel

» EXTRA MONEY ONLINE
Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 pm by surferangel

» General Discussion Forum
Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:40 pm by motorcookie

» Selling one of my sites....
Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 pm by motorcookie

Top posting users this month
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Webmaster Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Webmaster Forums on your social bookmarking website
Advertisement

Kentucky Age Spot Removal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oikaio

Kentucky Age Spot Removal Empty
PostSubject: Kentucky Age Spot Removal   Kentucky Age Spot Removal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Looking for affordable cosmetic surgery in the Cincinnati, Ohio or Fort Thomas, Kentucky Areas?

You'll want to visit the Cincinnati Laser and Hair Removal Institute, Dr Mamari has been serving the Greater Cincinnati community since 1990, more then 20 years! Referred to as the pioneer of the Cool Skin Laser technique, and no scarring procedures. Transform the way you look today, the surgeries are more affordable then you would think! Visit the site, call us on the phone number below, or drop an email.

Areas of expertise:

Acne Treatment
Age Spot Removal
Birthmark Removal
Botox® Injections
Chemical Peels
Collagen Injections
Crows Feet Removal
Eye Wrinkle Removal
Facial Line Removal
Wrinkle Removal
Facial Resurfacing
Freckle Laser Removal
Hair Laser Removal
Mesotherapy
Mole Removal
Skin Graft Revision
Skin Lesions
Spider Vein Removal
Stretch Mark Removal
Sun Damage Treatment
Tattoo Removal
Thermage Face-Lift
Varicose Vein Removal
Wart Removal

As a cosmetic laser surgeon, Dr. Mamari has a special interest in treating, rejuvenating and healing the skin with new leading edge laser technology. He uses the most advanced laser treatments available in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Fort Thomas, Kentucky area.

He is also a pioneer in the advanced COOL SKIN LASER technique which delivers quicker healing and less redness when treating skin blemishes.
Dr. Mamari also specializes in NO SCARRING procedures.

He graduated from the University of Cincinnati Medical School and has served the Greater Cincinnati Community since 1990. Dr. Mamari completed his cosmetic laser surgery training with world-renowned pioneers in this field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anthony Mamari, MD
Cosmetic Laser Surgeon

E-mail - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Phone - 859-442-9000 Kentucky
Phone - 513-221-1111 Cincinnati

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Kentucky Age Spot Removal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webmaster Forums :: New Member Introductions-