Webmaster Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything For Webmasters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FREE FACEBOOK LIKES
socialmedianetworkexchnage
Muscle Warfare - Free Trial
Latest topics
» Why Directory is so Important??
Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 pm by madelinekim

» What is SEO ?
Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 pm by madelinekim

» is meta tags usefull? for you?
Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm by madelinekim

» some usefull seo tips
Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm by madelinekim

» hello to everyone out there!
Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:21 pm by surferangel

» Hello everyone !
Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 pm by surferangel

» EXTRA MONEY ONLINE
Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 pm by surferangel

» General Discussion Forum
Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:40 pm by motorcookie

» Selling one of my sites....
Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 pm by motorcookie

Top posting users this month
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Webmaster Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Webmaster Forums on your social bookmarking website
Advertisement

Pilot Training in Philippines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aircrewflight

Pilot Training in Philippines Empty
PostSubject: Pilot Training in Philippines   Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm

The Pilot licenses obtained in Philippines is issued under ICAO. Its recognized all over the world. ICAO is the higher authority of civil aviation sector of different countries. We are proud to let you know that an average 105 Indian, 45 Saudi Arabia, 33 Dubai, 60 Egyptian, 26 Malaysia, 30 Nepal and 35 USA students are successfully graduating every year from Aircrew Flight Training Academy.

AIRCREW FLIGHT TRAINING ACADEMY is situated at Kalibo Airport, Kalibo City, Philippines which is 187.5 nautical miles away from Manila and accessible either by sea or air. We at AFTA (Aircrew Flight Training Academy) is dedicated to train qualified students to enter an airline career with high degree of standards and morale. Our manpower is backed-up by professional maintenance engineers and pilots who will give the students an excellent understanding of every phases of ground and flight training instructions.

The company is properly organized to meet the needs of every student undergoing training under a well tailored training syllabus acceptable to every foreign and local civil
aviation authorities. The company has the capability to train the student with high level of accuracy and provide proper flying techniques.

Also, the company is capable of giving On-The-Job training to every students that will enroll with us giving them the chance to experience the actual scenario of charter flying
leading them to gain experience for their future airline career.

1. Private Pilot Training.
2. Commercial Pilot Training with Instrument Rating.
3. Multi-Engine Training

PPL,CPL,IR with MEL costs $35000 USD inclusive of Food & Accommodation, Written exams, Flight kit, Ground class, VISA extent, Flight exams and Books.

For ADMISSION Letter
Please send Passport Copy to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. With in Two(2)
to Three(3) days we shall send your Admission Letter.

For VISA Formalities
We need VISITOR Visa. You must apply Visitor Visa. Every Three(3) months we will do Visa
Extension.

Very Truly
Cheena Blanca
AFTA Clerk
+639391978541
+639162638361
+63.36.268.1700
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilottrainingcourse.com
Cale
Admin
Cale

Pilot Training in Philippines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot Training in Philippines   Pilot Training in Philippines I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:58 pm

you should post this in the advertise your webpage forum and also post it in the review my webpage forum so you can get tips on how to improve your page
Back to top Go down
http://www.freesupplementfinder.com

Pilot Training in Philippines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webmaster Forums :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: