Webmaster Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything For Webmasters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FREE FACEBOOK LIKES
socialmedianetworkexchnage
Muscle Warfare - Free Trial
Latest topics
» Why Directory is so Important??
ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 pm by madelinekim

» What is SEO ?
ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 pm by madelinekim

» is meta tags usefull? for you?
ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm by madelinekim

» some usefull seo tips
ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm by madelinekim

» hello to everyone out there!
ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:21 pm by surferangel

» Hello everyone !
ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 pm by surferangel

» EXTRA MONEY ONLINE
ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 pm by surferangel

» General Discussion Forum
ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:40 pm by motorcookie

» Selling one of my sites....
ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 pm by motorcookie

Top posting users this month
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Webmaster Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Webmaster Forums on your social bookmarking website
Advertisement

ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sinip

ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com Empty
PostSubject: ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com   ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Hello to all members of Global Advertising Strategies forum. I'd like to introduce and inform you about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] named [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Well if that is new concept for you, let me explain it shortly. The forum deals with various [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opportunities on Internet, like HYIP, Auto and manual surfs, Forex, PTC, various Paid to... opportunities and with anything else money related. The catch is that you will be paid for your posts, between 3 and 20 cents for every valid post, based on the post quality. If you decide to join, and you should, Smile please read forum rules thoroughly. They are located here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, hope to see a lot of you there, and hope you'll find it interesting. Smile

You can also check our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] site, if you'd like to get involved into HYIP world.

Feel free to ask any questions here, I'll try to answer all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.italkmoney.com
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com   ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 am

how to you pay your forum posters.. paypal??? And whats the minimum payout?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freesupplementfinder.com
sinip

PostSubject: Re: ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com   ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 am

Cale wrote:
how to you pay your forum posters.. paypal??? And whats the minimum payout?
Everything is clearly explained in the forum rules: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but just for your information, payments are possible to AlertPay, LibertyReserve or PerfectMoney. If someone insist, PayPal could be also used, BUT that person would have to be able to receive credit cards payment to his/hers PayPal account, and there would be 5% fee applied.
Payment may be requested after an user reaches 100 or more posts in "paid to post" sections of ITM. Those sections are also clearly stated in the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.italkmoney.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com   ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITalkMoney Forum - pays you for your posts - italkmoney.com
Page 1 of 1